This international conference will discuss various issues and technological advances in the following fields:
- Food crops (corn, rice, soybean, sorghum, wheat) production and environment
- Best agricultural practices (intercropping, ratoon, SRI, direct seeding) to increase crops production.
- Policy and challenges to dryland food security
- Plant breeding and biotechnology
- Biodiversity and climate change
- Organic farming and nutrient management
- Integrated pest management (IPM)
- Genetically modified foods, food safety and product development
- Spatial anal ysis for precise agricultural development
- Mechanization and engineering in food crops production
Dr. Andi Amran Sulaiman
Minister Of Agriculture, Indonesia
Dr B.M. Prasanna
Director of CIMMYT’s Global Maize Program and the CGIAR Research Program
Prof. Dr. Machito MIHARA,
Professor, Faculty of Regional Environment Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture, Japan President, Institute of Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation, Japan
Thomas E. Anderson, Ph.D.
International agricultural biotechnology policy; United States Department of Agriculture
Prof Roger Shivas,
Mycologist with the University of Southern Queensland as well as curator of the Queensland Plant Pathology Herbarium.
Prof Bunyamin Tar’an,
Breeding and Genetics, University of Saskatchewan, Canada.